Meet Michele Zaio, founder of ZAIO INTERCÂMBIOS, educational agency currently running a great promotion at Cape Studies. We had the opportunity to speak with Michelle about her educational agency and would like to share the interview with you.
1. How has your study abroad experience influenced on services you provide through Zaio Intercambios?
– I brought our own personal and incredible experience of living and working in Dublin for over four years and also from our sales team experience to our services. We understand when the Brazilian student comes to us and clarifies all theirs doubts based on the experience we had abroad it makes the student have more confidence and tranquility in Zaio Intercambios.
2. What do Brazilians find to be the most influential factors when choosing an English language study abroad programme?
– Firstly, The English Language school has to be the accredited by the country. It is a security for Brazilian students for sure.
– The teaching staff and the student support during the program is a huge differential as well because the students want to learn English for Higher Education, a successful and better social skills. I mean, not just giving them language skills but giving them a language for life.
– The school needs to be dynamic with different activities, social projects, great environment, happy place to stay, get involved and connected with students.
3. What do you like the most about Cape Town as a study abroad destination?
-OMG, I love the color of the city, the nature, the wonderful beaches and for sure the People always smiling.
4. How do you compare Cape Studies to other English language schools in Cape Town?
-To be very honest Cape Studies is the most popular English Language School in Brazil so for this reason, I would say that Cape Studies is the best. It offers an amazing experience abroad.
5. Which do you think would be Cape Studies most popular programmes among your clients?
– The Standard and Intensive English Course for four weeks.